What are the dates & of the conference?
November 30th – December 2nd, 2012
What is the location of the conference?
Washington Marriott Wardman Park Hotel
2660 Woodley Road NW
Washington, DC 20008, USA
Is there public transportation available?
There are lots of options for public transportation to get to the hotel. The Wardman Park Marriott is metro-accessible.
- Coming from an airport:
- Baltimore/Washington Thurgood Marshall Airport— The B30 MetroBus is available from BWI Airport to the Greenbelt Metro Station on the Green Line ($6). Take the Green Line towards Branch Ave. Transfer to the Red Line at either Fort Totten Station (outdoors) or Gallery Place Station (underground). Take the Red Line towards Shady Grove and arrive at Woodley Park/National Zoo Metro Station. Free shuttles are also available to the Amtrak BWI Marshall Rail Station. Take the Amtrak to Union Station. At Union station, transfer from Amtrak to the Metrorail. Take the Red Line towards Shady Grove and arrive at Woodley Park/National Zoo Metro Station.
- Washington Dulles International Airport— The 5A MetroBus is available from Dulles International Airport to Rosslyn Metro Station on the Orange/Blue Lines ($6). Take the Orange/Blue line towards Largo Town Center/New Carrolton. Transfer to the Red Line at Metro Center Station. Take the Red Line towards Shady Grove and arrive at Woodley Park/National Zoo Metro Station.
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport— Reagan National is directly connected to the Yellow/Blue Lines.
- From Yellow: Take the Yellow Line towards Fort Totten. Transfer to the Red Line at Gallery Place Station. Take the Red Line towards Shady Grove and arrive at Woodley Park/National Zoo Metro Station
- From Blue: Take the Blue line towards Largo Town Center. Transfer to the Red Line at Metro Center Station. Take the Red Line towards Shady Grove and arrive at Woodley Park/National Zoo Metro Station.
- Walking directions from the Woodley Park/National Zoo Metro Station— Exit left on Connecticut Ave upon leaving the station. Turn left on Woodley Rd (the first traffic light in that direction). The Washington Marriott Wardman Park Hotel (2660 Woodley Rd NW, Washington DC 20008) is immediately on the left.
Please visit the Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority’s website, www.wmata.com, for information on bus/train schedules and a comprehensive Metro map.
Are you able to provide financial assistance to those who would like to attend the conference?
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide financial assistance as we are a nonprofit organization.
Is there any Student/1-day registration?
Student and 1-day Registration will be available starting in November.
Can you provide me with any documents to help apply for my visa?
If you require a letter of invitation to obtain a visa, please email us at email@example.com
I am from press. How can I get more information about covering the event?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
How can I get more information?
If you have a question or would like to get involved, please Contact Us